Alan Wake 2 coming

CMP01

Enthusiast
Looks like it's scheduled for 2023, bring it on, I'm playing remastered at the moment, just found a vehicle down at the rail station

Polygon: Alan Wake 2 revealed, will be Remedy’s first survival horror game.

I seem to recall the first Alan Wake being one of those games that wasn't too highly regarded or maybe just underrated at release but going by mentions in forums aso is since seen in a better light perhaps.
It was on XBGP last I looked a couple months back so I might track it down. I'll keep an eye on part 2 as well, survival horror tends to be extremely hit or miss with me but we'll see.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I seem to recall the first Alan Wake being one of those games that wasn't too highly regarded or maybe just underrated at release but going by mentions in forums aso is since seen in a better light perhaps.
It was on XBGP last I looked a couple months back so I might track it down. I'll keep an eye on part 2 as well, survival horror tends to be extremely hit or miss with me but we'll see.
Yes, Alan Wake became a bit of a legend over time but I don't think was that successful at launch.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Wow, same engine as Control..... that does suggest promising things!

Indeed. Even without the Nvidia RT advantage or RT activated at all, Control is a beauty.
Haven't really gotten into it yet, only an hour or two to test, as HZD demanded my attention first but it's on the shortlist.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, it's about time for an update!

They've just announced release date of October 2023, it will be an Epic exclusive on PC unfortunately, which possibly means a 6 month exclusive before it's on Steam

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Look what just turned up in my Epic Library

1697991541166.png