Aerocool x - predator

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hmmm,

have a look see

Aerocool-XPredator-White-Edition-Full-Tower-PC-Case-1.jpg

http://www.aerocool.com.tw/index.php/products/chassis/28-pgsb/138-xpredator-white

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
when looking at the technical specs of this, its almost identical to mine

tool free 5.25 bays

squeeze and pull HDD bays

front 23cm fan (white LED)

14 or 12cm at the bottom with filter (filter is same design)

large vent holes and filter for PSU

tool free PCIs

capable of taking 330mm gfx cards

hole for CPU at back

rubber cable management things

top 23cm fan

identical layout of the front USBs and other ports

XL-ATX capable

mesh PCI covers

2 sets of fan controller at the front

6x5.25" bays, looks like the same material and has one 3.5" adapter

4 watercooling rubber holes at the back

rubber mat on top for memory sticks and stuff

6 HDD bays

SECC 0.8 / 1.0mm material

600 x 500 x 234mm - 620 x 555 x 232mm

Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.

Interesting... very interesting indeed

liamnic2

Super Star
Shame it only comes with 3 fans (front, back, top). I would buy the case, a side 200mm fan, and a bottom 120mm fan. Then send to PCS.

Buzz

Master
Hummm

I Like it.. The look is very nice. Few small issues with it though for me. 1st there is only the one USB3 port on the front. More the merrier for me personally even if it has a few USB2. Im fussy that way. :) 2nd and I quote " Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USD3.0 support " for me this is not easy access. That angle that it's at would actually make things far more awkward how my computer is. The top of the chassis is pretty much just shy of the underneath of the keyboard tray on the desk. Getting at those looks definitely that bit hardy and 3rd the cable management in them doesnt look the best from first glance. So if there are more cables in the comp then there is more heat an in the long run my guess would be that extra air flow that you get with the Aerocool would be lost or at least could be lost depending on the cable management.

After seeing these I first thought, they are nice wish I got that instead, then the more I look I'm well happy with the 500R I got from PCS. It's maybe not as glamorous as others (in my opinion it is and I love it) but it ticks all the boxes I look out for.

1322066087509.jpg