Achievements

SrgColman

Enthusiast
My friends all call me an achievement *****... and yes, I do go quite far to get achievements in games.

But its only games I like!

If I play a game, then I do try to complete it, if I'm not enjoying it, hell, I will still try and complete it (get my moneys worth), but if I am enjoying the game, then I do try and grab all the achievements.

I recently bought Darksiders on steam about a week ago, and since then, I have completed it 100% and collected all 43 acheivments (including the hidden acheivments, which including the most crazy grindfest cheeve where I just left my computer running for a few hours to get it, no way I'd get that playing... crazy), but I did go out of my way to grind this game, way past it had become fun (after three completions), just to round it off.

Maybe I am an achievement *****...

How are you guys when it comes to achievements?

Corfate

Author Level
I like getting achievements.. It makes me feel like i've earned something in a pointless slaughter match.. For example Left 4 Dead..

I get annoyed when i don't get them and i do everything right (according to the guides of course ;)). Pretty proud of myself, i got about 35 achievements in 2 days on L4D2 ;)