Status
Not open for further replies.

Niels01

Bonjour à tous,

J'aimerais avoir vos avis sur cette config et si vous pensez qu'il y a des incompatibilités.

Dans ce boîtier peut-on avoir la RAM Vengeance RGB Pro de Corsair avec un radiateur 240mm d'AIO en top ?

Une alim CV550ww rentre-elle avec le compartiment HDD pour 3,5'' ?

Enfin, comment faire pour ajouter dans "ventilateur supplémentaire" un seul ventilo corsair RGB derrière ? Ils ne sont vendus que par 3 ou 5. Avec les deux ventilos de l'AIO en top, avec 5 je pourrais remplacer ceux de devant inclus (qui sont moins bien - modèle SP) et en avoir un derrière, et tant pis pour e 5e ventio gaspillé, sauf qu'on ne me laisse pas faire ça on me dit de changer de choix

Merci à tous bonne journée !

Boîtier
BOÎTIER MOYEN TOUR GAMING CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB AIRFLOW
Processeur (Unité centrale)
Processeur Eight Core Intel® Core™ i7-9700F (3,0 GHz) 12 Mo de cache
Carte mère
Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6 Go/s - Compatible RGB
Mémoire (RAM)
16 Go Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2666 MHz (2 x 8 Go)
Carte graphique
8 Go NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3 DP - Compatible GeForce RTX VR !
1er Disque de stockage
2 To SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3,5 POUCES HDD, 6 Go/s, 7200 T/MIN, 256 Mo DE CACHE
Mémoire Intel Optane
32 Go MÉMOIRE INTEL® M10 OPTANE, À UTILISER AVEC UN DISQUE DUR MÉCANIQUE (HDD)
Lecteur de carte mémoire
LECTEUR CARTE SD/MICRO SD EXTERNE USB 3.0
Alimentation
ALIMENTATION CORSAIR 550 W CV SERIES™ CV-550
Câble d'alimentation
1 câble d'alimentation européen, 1 m (C13/14)
Refroidissement du processeur
Refroidisseur pour processeur Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series haute performance
Pâte thermique
PÂTE THERMIQUE ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME
Ventilateurs boîtier supplémentaires
1 ventilateur boîtier 120 mm noir (configuré pour l'extraction arrière/sommet)
Carte son
HIGH DEF AUDIO (EN STANDARD) 6 CANAUX (5.1) INTÉGRÉ
Connexion Wi-Fi/filaire
CARTE PCI-E WI-FI 802.11N 300 Mbps/2,4 GHz
Options USB/Thunderbolt
MIN. 2 x PORTS USB 3.0 et 2 x PORTS USB 2.0 @ PANNEAU ARRIERE + MIN. 2 PORTS AVANT

D

Deleted member 17413

My french is quite rusty....and i certainly wont be able to reply in french lol
Few things from your post, you asked about the ventilation, is it needs extra fans or if its enough with the onboard fans and the cooler unit (which would give 5 in total).
The 220T case actually got some negative comments about airflow, basically they cut corners in a few places in order to keep the price down.
The fans themselves are fine, but the filter mesh that the case uses is apparently quite dense and causes airflow problems.

So even with extra fans, they still have to run at higher speeds to draw a good airflow into the system.
So you get a nice case (looked at the 220t myself) but you are buying the RGB fans really....case itself is not that great (not awful, just not good).
A lot of people recommend Fractal (define 7 or meshify c cases) and they arent bad looking cases.
Personally i went with the 275r Airflow myself.

It will all depends on how much you want the RGB, and your preference on the design.
You may well find it better to look at a slightly more expensive case, so if if comes with RGB, then they havent cut corners on the rest of the design to keep the price low.

With the RGB RAM, it should all be compatable, physically no problems with fit and iCue software should run it all (its all Corsair), from what I remember though, the inbuilt controls for the RGB 220 only control the lights, not the fans...but this is something I am not that familiar with, so I would wait for someone with proper knowledge. Even if you dont go for the RGB RAM, its still worth getting faster, wouldnt go below 3000MHz RAM myself, and pref 3600MHz (the RGB is 3200MHz)

The CV550 PSU you mention...again, im not familiar with it, But I thought all PSUs were similar size/shape... the case fits a PSU on the bottom at the back of the case, there shouldnt be a problem with it fitting, normally the menu will tell you when you press proceed that something wont fit. Again, worth asking someone with better knowledge, but I think you'll be fine there.

In regard to the general build, I would suggest forgetting Intel and going with AMD for cpu's, Intel are having problems and its the chipsets are on their last cycle, so no future upgrade possibilities without changing half the machine. AMD are performing much better and likely to for a while yet.

Niels01

My french is quite rusty....and i certainly wont be able to reply in french lol
Few things from your post, you asked about the ventilation, is it needs extra fans or if its enough with the onboard fans and the cooler unit (which would give 5 in total).
The 220T case actually got some negative comments about airflow, basically they cut corners in a few places in order to keep the price down.
The fans themselves are fine, but the filter mesh that the case uses is apparently quite dense and causes airflow problems.

So even with extra fans, they still have to run at higher speeds to draw a good airflow into the system.
So you get a nice case (looked at the 220t myself) but you are buying the RGB fans really....case itself is not that great (not awful, just not good).
A lot of people recommend Fractal (define 7 or meshify c cases) and they arent bad looking cases.
Personally i went with the 275r Airflow myself.

It will all depends on how much you want the RGB, and your preference on the design.
You may well find it better to look at a slightly more expensive case, so if if comes with RGB, then they havent cut corners on the rest of the design to keep the price low.

With the RGB RAM, it should all be compatable, physically no problems with fit and iCue software should run it all (its all Corsair), from what I remember though, the inbuilt controls for the RGB 220 only control the lights, not the fans...but this is something I am not that familiar with, so I would wait for someone with proper knowledge. Even if you dont go for the RGB RAM, its still worth getting faster, wouldnt go below 3000MHz RAM myself, and pref 3600MHz (the RGB is 3200MHz)

The CV550 PSU you mention...again, im not familiar with it, But I thought all PSUs were similar size/shape... the case fits a PSU on the bottom at the back of the case, there shouldnt be a problem with it fitting, normally the menu will tell you when you press proceed that something wont fit. Again, worth asking someone with better knowledge, but I think you'll be fine there.

In regard to the general build, I would suggest forgetting Intel and going with AMD for cpu's, Intel are having problems and its the chipsets are on their last cycle, so no future upgrade possibilities without changing half the machine. AMD are performing much better and likely to for a while yet.
I see, thanks for bringing up the airflow problem in this case. Actually at the beginning I wanted to get the 275r too but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

So how does iCue work ? If I buy a RGB Corsair piece be it fan ram or aio, I get the software ?

I fear that with RGB Ram they will have to put the AIO radiator on front a'd that's not good for airflow I need really good airflow and temps. I've heard about clearance issues with AIO on top with vengeance RGB ram, the latter being too tall.

What do you mean by their chipsets are on last cycle ?

Cheers for the answer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.