what the hell is suddenly wrong with my PC?

Al.Neri

Super Star
after having my computer for 2 years without any problems, my graphics card decided to die on me, resulting in me RMA'ing the entire system.

then about a week into getting it back, I start experiencing other display issues.

after that, my DVD drive no longer reads DVD's.

add to all that, out of nowhere I am now getting warning messages that my 120GB SSD is suddenly full when it shouldn't be. I only have W7 installed, as well as my most commonly used programs such as browsers, messenger programs etc.

where has the remaining 50% of the space gone to? running disk cleanup has only managed to free about 500MB, and there is nothing in the trash can. like I said, all my general programs and music, and documents are stored on my second drive.

please don't tell me this is another failure, if I am going to end up paying for this, I don't think I'll be able to afford it.

steaky360

Sounds like its having issues bud, maybe it is its time of the month haha. Hope it's ok now.

Al.Neri

Super Star
yeah, I think it's sorted. it was google earth's cache file. deleting it resulted in it going from 100% full to about 75% empty.