Thermaltake Gandalf Case.

5tuggy

I think PCS Should stock the Gandalf Case, this website offers huge variaty of extreme gamers high end comuters, the Gandalf case is brilliant for space and liquid cooling! i was going to build a new rig i was wanting the Gandalf case but they dont stock it so i decided to build a laptop! i know i could purchase the case myself, but for the other folks who dont know how to custom build the computer and need PCS to build it for them, but dont have what there looking for they might go elsewhere!

ALL HAIL PCS!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i chose my case myself and got it from amazon, also going to write a review in an attempt to convince PCS to stock it

mishra

Rising Star
Post got me interested due to an odd name of the product - then realized it's Kandalf, not Gandalf ^^

Case with some nice features ... but then the sheer size of it - is a bit overkill for me. Weight: 22kg! case alone and the size of a small desk.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Don't quite know where you got 22kg from, i saw it as 10.1kg net weight which still isn't light but is half the weight. Still looks like a very nice case though! Also it is quite cheap - about £60.

onlynik

Enthusiast
I've got one, and it was pretty awesome, had it for about 6 years now. Rear drive bays were a godsend. It has however recently been replaced with a Coolermaster Cosmos.

PokerFace

Banned
I like how they try to compare the location of the radiator to that of a car:

"Utilize thermal concept of automobile and place radiator in front of computer chassis"

Yes, that would apply if the pc was travelling forwards at 30 - 70mph, but that is highly unlikely to happen as the case doesn't even have wheels. :eek:

Gorman

Author Level
Urm, its a TT Armor with a new front??

11-133-021-02.JPG

Oh, nm i see. It comes with a pre built water loop.

Yeah, when it comes to watercooling "friends dont let friends buy thermaltake"

Last edited: