The new Audi R8 V10 advert

Everon

Enthusiast
Thought i would just post the new Audi R8 V10 advert for those who havent seen it. Gotta say I love the sound of this engine!

[video=youtube_share;lpB1yR9Sz9Y]http://youtu.be/lpB1yR9Sz9Y[/video]

Play it loud, hope you like it.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Seen this in the cinema when i went to see Iron Man 3, this was better than the film itself.

Im away to Edindurgh to drive one round a track in september sometime, pretty excited, that an the DBS is my farovite cars.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Love R8's. One of the electrical contractors we used to use had one and it's ridiculous how wide they are in person. He sold it as he felt bad going to "less well-off" clients in it as he felt they may see it as him ripping them off... only to find out he went into administration a couple of weeks later so obviously there were hidden reasons behind his sale! Also saw a couple of nicely modified ones at Edition38 last year.

I'm still dying to go and see a Grand Prix just for the sound of an F1 cars engine! I want my ears to bleed.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Love R8's. One of the electrical contractors we used to use had one and it's ridiculous how wide they are in person. He sold it as he felt bad going to "less well-off" clients in it as he felt they may see it as him ripping them off... only to find out he went into administration a couple of weeks later so obviously there were hidden reasons behind his sale! Also saw a couple of nicely modified ones at Edition38 last year.

I'm still dying to go and see a Grand Prix just for the sound of an F1 cars engine! I want my ears to bleed.

Is that your car in your propic Grimezy? I don't follow any of the car racing events but i love watching them, love cars, love driving them, love cleaning them.

Been to a few local speedfest events in Alford, saw the Tesla sports car take on a Ferrari 430, it was surreal to watch because all you could hear from the Tesla was the tires be sure to watch the end, its heart breaking :(

[video=youtube;Slg92penTYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slg92penTYw[/video]

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Its a lovely car, but the Nissan GT-R will always be my fave

white_nissan_GTR_on_cor_classic_series_wheels_07.jpg

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Is that your car in your propic Grimezy? I don't follow any of the car racing events but i love watching them, love cars, love driving them, love cleaning them.

Been to a few local speedfest events in Alford, saw the Tesla sports car take on a Ferrari 430, it was surreal to watch because all you could hear from the Tesla was the tires be sure to watch the end, its heart breaking :(

[video=youtube;Slg92penTYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slg92penTYw[/video]

I'll have to watch that when I get home! Unfortunately it's not my car, it was one of the show cars at Edition38 which is an annual 'VDub' event in Northampton. Was a pretty good show but it's all show n shine so no actual cars on track or anything. Follow as many motorsports as I can though although not in the flesh as much as I'd like to. I've just opened up a lot more free time and money so hoping to go to more events.

Was also gonna get a £5k loan to get a nicer car but I've gone off that idea now. Possibly gonna go for a mk1 mx-5 for the £1000-£1500 mark if I can save up for a bit. Don't really need a decent car at the mo