tearing my hair out!

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
i think im gonna be bald soon at this rate!

i hate waiting for things, and this has possibly been the worst wait ever! im like a little kid at Christmas waiting for midnight to come so i can open all my presents.

so yeah, i ordered my 'puter two weeks ago and its currently in the pre-production stage, im crossing my fingers it works its way to the front of the production queue soon, but then again that'll probably make my excitement worse!

im tempted to forget about my computer, but i find myself coming on to these forums each day because the chat on here is ace. so basically, it's all your fault people!

im pretty sure there's many of you that share this imsoexcitedijustcan'twaitandwanttopullmyhairout syndrome with me too :D

Clown

Feeling your pain, mine's been stuck in pre-production for almost two weeks of working days. I hope yours moves on soon, guess it's just low stock/high demand.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay guys - we're very busy at the moment due to the back-to-school rush! We'll dispatch your orders as quickly as we can.

Sleinous

Author Level
Ye seems there's a small backlog, but better same time taken on each unit rather than rushed, right? :)

Sweeney47

i think im gonna be bald soon at this rate!

i hate waiting for things, and this has possibly been the worst wait ever! im like a little kid at Christmas waiting for midnight to come so i can open all my presents.

so yeah, i ordered my 'puter two weeks ago and its currently in the pre-production stage, im crossing my fingers it works its way to the front of the production queue soon, but then again that'll probably make my excitement worse!

im tempted to forget about my computer, but i find myself coming on to these forums each day because the chat on here is ace. so basically, it's all your fault people!

im pretty sure there's many of you that share this imsoexcitedijustcan'twaitandwanttopullmyhairout syndrome with me too :D

If it makes you feel any better, I've already got my PC and its running great...

:D

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
Bl#*dy schools..... Waiting for mine too been in pre production for a while but kept uptodate my roccat kone mouse has turned up - I cannot wait to get my rig - wonder where I am in the queue ?