Second PCS PC arrived yesterday

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
I loved the PCS service so much first time round I bought a second PC for my brother, spec below:

Case: COOLERMASTER CM690 MKII ADVANCED CASE
Processor (CPU) :AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T (3.20GHz/9MB CACHE) - BLACK EDITION
Motherboard: ASUS® M4A79XTD EVO
Memory (RAM): 8GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB)
Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE AMD HD6870
HDD: 1TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD10EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
800W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

Apart from a couple of issues, firstly Sysrep not working properly (had to do a fresh install) and missing side panel thumb screws (again!!!!) the system is up and running without any issues. I had no problems with DHL this time round who delivered the PC at 3.00PM

I ordered the PC on 19/05/2011 and it was delivered on 01/06/2011 (a total of 9 working days), brilliant service from PCS yet again.

Special thanks to the following people at PCS:

Built By: John Mellor

Tested By: Zbear Ramzan

QC'd By: Craig Whiteley

Packed By: Anthony Cunliffe

Meds

Glad the PC arrived safely, sorry to hear about the Sysprep though. It's so frustrating that there is no way to test for this but as you said, a quick 30 min install of Win7 & drivers gets you up and running in no time! I hope your brother enjoys it :)

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Thanks Meds, my brother is happy so far. I would have posted some pics but I do not have it to hand to be able to do so. Will try and get my brother to take some and post here.

Just received an e-mail from PCS to say that thumb screws will be sent in the post.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Niggles are niggles, but good to see you in good spirits and taking the problems on the chin.

Hope all is sorted and you dig out a camera :D

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
To be honest these are extremely minor niggles comapred to problems I have had with other companies. If I wasn't happy with PCS first time round there is no way I would have ordered again.