pc case question.

leea12345

Gold Level Poster
hi all a little question about a case, my old pc is sitting under my tv, its the same size as a desktop case but the dvd drive is facing you like it would on a dvd player. Best way to describe it is like a big dvd player under the tv but its my pc . im not sure if i remember right but i think it was called a media centre case if that makes any sense, and all the usb and other connectors are nicely placed on the unit at the front as well as the rear of the case, i was looking at the cases on this site but cannot see any with that type of design apart from maybe a mini pc one i think i saw . was just wondering if pcs would stock anything like this as it makes it easy to connect to the tv and it fits and looks ok under my tv like a big dvd player would look like .

leea12345

Gold Level Poster
thanks for replys

thanks guys and yes the the link you gave is the type of ones i mean, i just think they are nice looking to put under the tv if thats how you intend to connect your pc i think the ones on here are a little smaller than mine as i could fit a normal size motherboard and graphics card size was not a problem, but yeah they are exactly what i mean. i guess i will have to try to source a bigger one and get that to pcs if i decide to do that. thanks