Nexus Prominent R

Buzz

Master
I like it myself, bar one thing. The front IO panel being on the very top like that would really annoy me as my computer is under a desk and getting in at that would be awkward. Other then that Its a good reasonably priced ( €85+- ) chassis

ihsan

I like it myself, bar one thing. The front IO panel being on the very top like that would really annoy me as my computer is under a desk and getting in at that would be awkward. Other then that Its a good reasonably priced ( €85+- ) chassis

Yes that's a good point about access: with the IO panel and e-Sata dock both at the top, this case is only favourable if you have easy access from above, so if you have it under a desk it's restricted by the desk's height. At 50.5cm case height, it's fine for locating below my desk, I've plenty clearance.

yeh looks very sleek and professional nice

Yep, I also really like the Cooler Master Cosmos cases - the latest Cosmos II features are great but as an ultra tower it's far too large for me, while the older Cosmos models Pure and S are a bit dated now with the front IO panel options.