More laptop cases with power lead starting at the side

Raptor

Enthusiast
I do believe there should be more laptop cases that would have power cables going into the side WITH A NOT STRAIGHT POWER PLUG because those break oh so fast.

I'll use my self as an example: No matter how good the laptop is... as long as it has power connection at the back.. or a power plug that is straight.. i will not buy it because i know for the fact that those kind of cables break faster than anything

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Well, there is very little PCS can do. It is such a minor thing. The guys who build the Chassis are called CLEVO. There isn't really a lot you can do here! Generally, as long as you are fairly careful, you will be fine. My Dad's laptop has a cable in the back, he really doesn't respect technology and his laptop takes a battering, the cord at the back is still there and fine though. Where the cable meets the adapter, the rubber has worn loose though and the bare copper is showing but that isn't that bad.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
if you are worried about it breaking, tape round the ends of the wires a bit, makes it much more sturdy where it is most likely to break