Gaming PC for Sims 3 and Sims 4

Star2171

Hi All
i have been trying to research different builds for a gaming pc but as i have no knowledge i was wondering if I could ask for some expertise.
The gaming pc would solely be for the sims 3 (all expansions and stuff packs) and sims 4 (most expansion packs and stuff packs).
My budget is around £1.5k-£2k and I don’t mind the desktop being overkill as long as my games run.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi All
i have been trying to research different builds for a gaming pc but as i have no knowledge i was wondering if I could ask for some expertise.
The gaming pc would solely be for the sims 3 (all expansions and stuff packs) and sims 4 (most expansion packs and stuff packs).
My budget is around £1.5k-£2k and I don’t mind the desktop being overkill as long as my games run.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance
What make and model monitor are you using?

Star2171

I don’t have a monitor at all currently (my old computer completely broke ages ago) I would also be buying a new one

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don’t have a monitor at all currently (my old computer completely broke ages ago) I would also be buying a new one
Is that included in this budget or separate?
If so, what's your budget for the monitor as that will affect the tier of GPU you need to go for?

Star2171

The monitor will be separate.
the budget for the monitor would be between £150-£200
One of the monitors I was considering was the acer nitro vg270m3 27 inch 180Hz IPS FHD gaming monitor