Freshly Ordered

simodium

Now the waiting game begins... hopefully not too long though - my impatience led me to pay a bit more to speed the order up!

Case
ANTEC 900 BLACK GAMING CASE (£79)

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-950 (3.06GHz) 4.8GTs/8MB Cache

Motherboard
ASUS® P6X58D-E: DDR3, USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, 3-Way SLI

Memory (RAM)
6GB SAMSUNG DDR3 TRI-DDR3 1333MHz (3 X 2GB)

Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX460 GDDR5 PCI EXPRESS - DirectX® 11

2nd Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX460 GDDR5 PCI EXPRESS - DirectX® 11

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
10x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£59)

Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (READS XD, MS, CF, SD, etc)

Power Supply & Case Cooling
CORSAIR 650W PSU (TX650) 80+ ULTRA QUIET (£76)

Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)

Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)

Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)

Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL

Surge Protection
Belkin 8-Socket 2M SurgeMaster with £175,000 Protection Warranty! (£18)

Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery
SATURDAY DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (BEFORE 12 NOON) (£19)

Build Time
FAST TRACK 5 WORKING DAY DISPATCH (£29)

Sleinous

Author Level
I love: The 64mb cached HDD, the i7 950, the PSU :)
Looks like a formidable build. Will you be joining us in our folding@home ? :p

Gishank

Bright Spark
Look's a nice spec, you should count yourself lucky that they had all your parts in stock to allow you the optionof fasttracking lol.

simodium

Haha yes very lucky. I'm impatient enough at the best of times, if I wasn't working or had a some sort of worker monkey that could pick up the comp during the week I'd have gone the 3 day option..

@Sleinous - what is folding@home? I presume it's not what you do after the washing..

simodium

Hmm.. I'll have to consider that.

Apparently my computer is ready and waiting for dispatch.. (that was quick!). Of course being employed means that the waiting game until Saturday begins (I really need a helper monkey to collect my things).

Rakk

The Awesome
If your work is understanding and you don't have too long a commute, you might think about changing saturday delivery to early morning (it's the same price).

I did that, cos my PC was ready for dispatch on a monday morning too and I didn't want to wait til Saturday, though it does indeed help that it only takes 25 mins for me to get to work, and I'd asked my boss if it would be ok if I was slightly late (as it happened, it arrived at 8:15, I was out the door after 20 mins of opening and looking and I got to work pretty much at 9 on the dot - of course I spent the rest of the day clock-watching waiting for 5:30).

Sleinous

Author Level
If your work is understanding and you don't have too long a commute, you might think about changing saturday delivery to early morning (it's the same price).

I did that, cos my PC was ready for dispatch on a monday morning too and I didn't want to wait til Saturday, though it does indeed help that it only takes 25 mins for me to get to work, and I'd asked my boss if it would be ok if I was slightly late (as it happened, it arrived at 8:15, I was out the door after 20 mins of opening and looking and I got to work pretty much at 9 on the dot - of course I spent the rest of the day clock-watching waiting for 5:30).

Who wouldnt be clock-watching though :p

simodium

Alas, I have morning meetings every day this week, otherwise I would do that. I suppose I'll be clockwatching until Saturday then..