Enigma I7 graphical problems

Zaldos

I got my Enigma I7 on Friday last week and I have been constantly getting screen lock ups, screen glitches (such as the mouse shadow turning into a red checker board and a rectangle of green dots across my screen) and blue screen crashes.

I proceeded with updating the drivers from the CD I got with it but no luck. Then trying the official ones from the site, no luck. Then removing the drivers and re-installing them from both the CD and the site still no luck. So I think it may have been damaged when it was delivered because my dad said there was a hole in the larger box and the smaller box which contained the laptop and another box was moving around inside of it. I then done a memory check using the windows memory checker but this said it was fine.

Two days ago my dad emailed the person who told him the laptop was on the way but he got no reply. We are thinking of sending the laptop back tomorrow and an email of what happened and its password to see what you can do to it.

Gorman

Author Level
Ok, first point of contact should be the call centre on 0844 499 4000 or the website mail system, responding to the automatic messages will just get auto spammed.

This does sound like a hardware issue so as above, call us and we will get it sorted.

Zaldos

We did phone this morning but we had things to do and we couldn't wait for it. So we are going to phone it again tomorrow.

There is also another problem. Which is that the keyboard isn't flat. It goes along up then ditches then rises up.

Thanks for the help and any further help.