corsair carbide hmmm

Teaz

Godlike
I think PCS didn't stock the 500r for a reason as it wasn't as good as the 600T which was superior compared to the 500R Carbide.

The 600T is still an amazing case, not sure why PCS don't stock them no more unless it was replaced with the 650D?

jayjay

Enthusiast
it was only released this week there are not even any reviews yet lol, i think alot of people taught the 600t ran to hot, ive ordered the 650d but would contemplate changing for the 500r but dont think i will have time

Teaz

Godlike
Yes i knew it was released this week but looking from my view i dont think it matches the 600T. it running too hot depends on whats in the rig really lol. but i could may be pretty wrong with the cooling but i dont see it having a big gap in cooling compared to the 600T. the 500R just has more slots to add lots of fans to make it sound like a jet engine :p

LinearHD

Rising Star
And it looks amazing... I would defo amend my order to have one, even if I had to amend at the last minute lol (sorry PCS guys ) :D wouldn't mind the £30 extra charge because that is one VERY nice looking case :p

Gorman

Author Level
Not a great fan of white cases.

Too much of a throwback to the beige 90's for me

cscol8027a1400w.jpg

jayjay

Enthusiast
your all very wrong, people called for better airflow corsair give better airflow its a good addittion to the obsidian and graphite series,:mad and its no microwave:
500r-2.png