COOLERMASTER CM STORM ENFORCER any good for cooling?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hey guys,

Has any got the "COOLERMASTER CM STORM ENFORCER" if so how is it, and is it any good for cooling?

I've not made my mind up to if the get the titan fenrir or the coolit eco ALC.

thanks guys, opinions are appreciated

Seedsy

Bronze Level Poster
By the sounds of it i would say it has ok cooling but if your budget can strech to water cooling i would go for it as it is something i have on the todo list with my new (as jet undelivered) pc. The case would also be able to take an extra 120mm next to the radiator if you went for the water cooling option or two more if you take the titan.

Nice Review on:
http://www.guru3d.com/article/cooler-master-enforcer-review/1

The cases current fans as standerd:
* Front 200mm (1000RPM) (With Red LED)
* Rear 120mm (1200RPM)

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
I got the case yesterday and it looks brilliant and the cable management it brilliant. The cooling is also very good plus there's room to fit 2 120mm fans on the top and one on the side (as the case came with the solid side panel instead of window :)).

Last edited:

lloydehhh

Bronze Level Poster
I got the case yesterday and it looks brilliant and the cable management it brilliant. The cooling is also very good plus there's room to fit 2 120mm fans on the top and one on the side (as the case came with the solid side panel instead of window :)).

WHAT!? This better not be the case with my one, I hate solid side panels :(

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
You can buy a window pannel for it somewhere (i guess) for probally £15. But look on the bright side, with a solid side panel there's room for another fan.

lloydehhh

Bronze Level Poster
You can buy a window pannel for it somewhere (i guess) for probally £15. But look on the bright side, with a solid side panel there's room for another fan.

But i've already bought cathodes assuming there would be a window :(
Anyway, been talking to Gorman, and he doesn't think one with an opaque side panel exists xD. Looks like you may have the wrong side panel Underdog, as yours has a HAF logo on it, when the case is not part of the HAF series

tom_gr7

Life Serving
By the sounds of it i would say it has ok cooling but if your budget can strech to water cooling i would go for it as it is something i have on the todo list with my new (as jet undelivered) pc. The case would also be able to take an extra 120mm next to the radiator if you went for the water cooling option or two more if you take the titan.

Nice Review on:
http://www.guru3d.com/article/cooler-master-enforcer-review/1

The cases current fans as standerd:
* Front 200mm (1000RPM) (With Red LED)
* Rear 120mm (1200RPM)

thanks for the advice, yeah i had a good read through the review, and a few others i found on google. Im now considering increasing my budget to get a storm sniper case, or the HAF X.

all the choices!!! thanks guys

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
But i've already bought cathodes assuming there would be a window :(
Anyway, been talking to Gorman, and he doesn't think one with an opaque side panel exists xD. Looks like you may have the wrong side panel Underdog, as yours has a HAF logo on it, when the case is not part of the HAF series

Yeah :p but it fits and looks nice, but i'll be still be buying a side panel :p