Cooler Master Cosmos II?

vimto1

Silver Level Poster
Considering the CM Cosmos 1000 is stocked by PCS, do you think they will stock the new one, Cosmos II?

Discuss...

Garfield The 2nd

I really hope so, a friend of mine has the cosmos s which I am just so jealous of, and I'm looking into options to configuring a pc to replace my current desktop atm. I can't remember the thread now, but I was reading a post somewhere on here earlier about the Cosmos II, checked a few sites, and its a real beast in terms of size/bulk, but from a personal point of view I love how it looks, and If pcs were to stock it I would most definitely get one. I appreciate people are gonna have varied opinions, but I think I'm in love with 3 & a half stone of metal and switches ! I reckon depending on cost price for pcs to purchase. there is no obvious reason why they wouldn't stock it, as I can certainly see there being enough demand for it !

Meds

As a system integrator we have to take into consideration the fact every PC we sell has to be delivered by courier. The case weighs 22KG out of the box, so you can imagine how heavy it's going to be when it's been built into. We'd also have to have some packaging specifically designed for this case as it's too big to fit into the packaging we currently use for our larger cases (Cosmos 1000, HAF-X etc).

So, to be honest I doubt that the Cosmos II will be available to purchase as a standard option via our website, but if somebody was desperate for the case then I'm sure we could order one in but the said customer would probably have to agree to pick the PC up from our premises rather than have it delivered.

Garfield The 2nd

i have emailed pcs

guys, I emailed pcs last night and (to my suprise) already have a reply, basically in addition to what was said above, pcs apparently are awaiting a sample to look over, check, etc, so as apparently part of the reason the cosmos s was dropped was due to it being damaged in transit due to how flimsy it was. Also I guess they will probably build a test system just to iron out problems there might before they agree to start stocking it. As I said before though, I know its MASSIVE, bigger in almost every sense than most, if not all cases out there right now, but judging by the early reviews of it, and the pics, and to paraphrase the guy a few posts above, I would quite happily have a house in my home !