Cooler Master 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0) >>Nvidia Edition<<

Crabbula1

Has anyone seen the Cooler Master 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0) Nvidia Edition?

1251850878826_f.jpg

Here's the link to the official web page:
www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/mid-tower/cm-690-ii-advanced-nvidia-edition-usb3.html

Just wondering what people thought? I appreciate the green may not be to everyone's taste.

Last edited:

Yamikotai

Expert
Looks great but as has always been the case with the series, it'll be overpriced.

Some may think this looks tacky, but my guess is that they haven't seen CM's and Nvidia's previous lovechild:
(I need to figure out how to thumbnail images...)

Coolermaster-HAF-X-NVIDIA-Edition-Case-2.jpg

Last edited:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Very nice case (in the original post), I wouldn't mind one of those. The one Yami posted really does look like a sick/snot combination, it just reminds me of the flu.

Crabbula1

Looks great but as has always been the case with the series, it'll be overpriced.

Yeah that really does look quite nasty, Yami. I removed the link from the reply quote to save viewers seeing it a third time. Twice is abusive enough XP
Although I can imagine it appealing to an 11y/o who has their Nikes in the same colour.

As for the CM 690 II Advanced, the Nvidia special ed. is selling elsewhere at £10 more then the "normal" CM II Advanced. I don't know much about cases and their values but in general I didn't think £10 was too-bad considering its special ed. Nvidia branding.

Any idea if PCS are planning to stock this anytime soon? Would be simper (and possibly cheaper) if I could buy one direct from PCS rather than third-party and sending it in.

Tight Git

Bronze Level Poster
I removed the link from the reply quote to save viewers seeing it a third time.

Thanks, once was too many!

Of course, it's down to personal taste.

I think the blue light in the CM 690 II Advanced looks silly and turned it off (permanently) as soon as I received my new PCS system.

Perhaps it's an age thing?