Cannot raise 2600k multiplier above 39

CVK

I received my system from PCS (running at stock) last week and I wnated to set a moderate overclock somewhere in the region of 4.2-4.3 GHz. I am encountering two issues:
1. The maximum multiplier I can set in the bios is 42. If I enter a higher value it immediately reverts back to 42.
2. Even with a multiplier of 42 in the bios, the highest I can reach when running Prime95 is 39 according to GPU-Z (v1.56). I have tried setting the multiplier per active core instead of the option for all cores and the result has been the same. Running Prime95 single threaded to test max turbo frequency with only one core active also doesn't yield anything above 39.

I am running a vcore of 1.275 and BLCK of 100. I have tried raising BLCK and everything responded normally. Have not tried going beyond 103. System is running perfectly stable. Temps reach a max of 59.

I can't see any reason for the stubborn refusal to clock at more than 3.9 GHz and I also can't understand why Bios doesn't allow me to set a higher multiplier than 42 (even though I probably wouldn't make use of it). Any idea where I may be going wrong?

System info:
8 GB Kinston HyperX 9-9-9-27 1600MHz 1.65V
Asus P8P67 Pro (Bios version 1204)