Aura Sync & Connectivity Issues

Tom Watkin

Hi there,

I've just received a new PC with:
X670 Aorus Elite
PCS FrostFlow 240 series liquid cooler
PCS PRISM TG ARGB case

So only the GPU is showing up in the devices in Aura Sync. I can't seem to locate and control the lighting for the case fans or PCS cooler. I can hold down the LED button on the case and flick through the lighting settings, but yeah, just unable to find them in Aura Sync and control them that way.

Is there typically a requirement for the enc user to plug in the case fans correctly? As for the CPU cooler, I'm quite stuck, its just stuck on the ambient fading multicolour setting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there,

I've just received a new PC with:
X670 Aorus Elite
PCS FrostFlow 240 series liquid cooler
PCS PRISM TG ARGB case

So only the GPU is showing up in the devices in Aura Sync. I can't seem to locate and control the lighting for the case fans or PCS cooler. I can hold down the LED button on the case and flick through the lighting settings, but yeah, just unable to find them in Aura Sync and control them that way.

Is there typically a requirement for the enc user to plug in the case fans correctly? As for the CPU cooler, I'm quite stuck, its just stuck on the ambient fading multicolour setting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom
Can you post the full specs from the order page?

Tom Watkin

Hi there, absolutely.

Case
PCS PRISM TG BLACK ARGB MID TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D Eight Core CPU (4.2GHz-5.0GHz/104MB w/3D V-CACHE/AM5)
Motherboard
GIGABYTE X670 AORUS ELITE AX (AM5, DDR5, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6E)
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR5 6000MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
24GB ASUS TUF GAMING RADEON™ RX 7900 XTX OC - HDMI, DP - DX® 12
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SOLIDIGM P41+ GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 4125MB/sR, 2950MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1.5 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead, 1.0mm Core)
Processor Cooling
PCS FrostFlow 240 Series ARGB High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
ONBOARD 2.5Gbe LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 11 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence

Tom Watkin

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply. Tbh, it was ore installed on the PC and I had read that it was suitable to use. I'm now reading otherwise.

I have downloaded fusion 2.0, and all the case fans and CPU cooler fans have changed to a different setting, but still not recognised by fusion 2.0.

I think I'll try and complete uninstall of the Crate and a restart. See if that kicks then to sync with fusion . Failing that, does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Tom

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply. Tbh, it was ore installed on the PC and I had read that it was suitable to use. I'm now reading otherwise.

I have downloaded fusion 2.0, and all the case fans and CPU cooler fans have changed to a different setting, but still not recognised by fusion 2.0.

I think I'll try and complete uninstall of the Crate and a restart. See if that kicks then to sync with fusion . Failing that, does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Tom
You definitely posted the specs from your PCS order page rather than recreating it in the configurator? Seems very strange that PCS would install any Asus software on a system that doesn't have an Asus platform.

To be honest, if there are any Asus apps on there, they will be causing issues. You can only really use one RGB controller program otherwise they tend to fight over the RGB controller.

I would suggest a clean install and start properly fresh.