Asus Tytan Case

Zorthos

Please start selling this case

[Note by Rakk: that does not appear to be a case you can actually buy on its own, it looks like is specfically done by Asus for their machines and the link was pretty much an advert for their machine - and adverts for competitors are not allowed here - also talk about taking up a lot of space and looking funny :)]

It has a "It's time to get serious" button, which overclocks the CPU and sets fans out of the side; making you feel like a total badass and increasing your gaming performance by 300%. It's like racing stripes, but better.
This way you can go "I NEED MOAR POWER", press the button and feel the speed.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
making you feel like a total badass and increasing your gaming performance by 300%
For gaming? Unless there is some proof that is just a lie.
Please start selling this case
Asus does not sell cases, this is a fully assembled desktops, I have seen it and read a couple of negative reviews on it. The main complaint was overpriced and limited overclocked.

Zorthos

1. I cut the video to when the case expanded
2. I didn't mean to advertise, ASUS sell parts to merchants, that means they might sell these cases (I know it's unlikely)
3. "For gaming? Unless there is some proof that is just a lie." - It was a joke, I don't see how that wasn't obvious.
4. "I have seen it and read a couple of negative reviews on it. The main complaint was overpriced and limited overclocked." - Don't you think that this is unecessary anti-circlejerk? I was just suggesting a case for sale, ASUS OEM a lot of stuff, I was just asking if there was potential for this case and making a joke about how cool it looked. Apparently that's bloody hard to convey and all you've done it say that I'm advertising and slate another company's product.
I thought that'd be clear to everyone by me making a ludicrous claim and saying "I NEED MOAR POWER".
I give up.

steaky360

They definitely wont be selling this case on its own. As said above ASUS do not produce cases typically and these are used with the ROG line of computers only. Although it does look pretty sweet.

Even if you could buy the case on its own all of the ROG promises (increasing gaming performance etc.) would not work because they are intrinsically linked to the specified components in the ROG Tytan.

EDIT: Zorthos, its not always obvious when reading plain text whether someone is being genuine or adding humour etc. Don't take Keynes' comments as criticism on you personally because he was only giving his point of view (which although not explicitly) you asked for when posting on an open forum :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
1. I cut the video to when the case expanded
2. I didn't mean to advertise, ASUS sell parts to merchants, that means they might sell these cases (I know it's unlikely)
3. "For gaming? Unless there is some proof that is just a lie." - It was a joke, I don't see how that wasn't obvious.
4. "I have seen it and read a couple of negative reviews on it. The main complaint was overpriced and limited overclocked." - Don't you think that this is unecessary anti-circlejerk? I was just suggesting a case for sale, ASUS OEM a lot of stuff, I was just asking if there was potential for this case and making a joke about how cool it looked. Apparently that's bloody hard to convey and all you've done it say that I'm advertising and slate another company's product.
I thought that'd be clear to everyone by me making a ludicrous claim and saying "I NEED MOAR POWER".
I give up.

I honestly didn't think you were joking. I was expressing my opinion as you did, I still think you can't get an ASUS Rog case for sale on for retailers like PCS.