Antec Twelve Hundred.

Talandra

I have to say that I'm a bit surprised to not see the Antec Twelve Hundred when you already have the Antec Nine Hundred. Especially seeing as being a bigger case means you can stuff more cooling and similar stuff into it, not to mention the abnormal aircooling it gives even with the front fans on half speed. Its not even THAT noisy, my old tiny barebone PC from back when Pentium 4 was the new **** was a hell of a lot louder than this.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
The Antec Twelve Hundred V3, is actually a really good case.

link

1200V3_q_highlight.jpg

Last edited:

Talandra

I just like it for the fact that is has so much aircooling that you don't really need watercooling unless you're gonna overclock to the absolute limit.

For example, when my i7 920 was one of the three versions on i7 available, back in the days, people were overclocking it to 4.7 GHZ with just the aircooling on this case, without stability issues. Of course, I havn't done ANYTHING like that since I don't know jack **** about OC :p. I've only selected one of the OC profiles in the advanced BIOS that I think is the motherboards doing, but I don't know :p. Plus as I mentioned, its surprisingly quiet for having so many fans.

Happy new year by the way!