Antec 1200? Mods please, much appreciated.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hey guys

After alot deliberating which case, checking reveiws for pretty much every case PCS has to offer, i have finally decided i want the Antec 1200. I know that it's possible to select my own case, and have the antec 1200 sent to PCS, however is it possible for PCs to source the antec 1200 for my order. If so will the Mods be able to tell me how much that would cost?

Many thanks everyone,

PS sorry for asking loads of questions over the last few days, haha just want it to be perfect!

Teaz

Godlike
Yeah that should be possible. You just need to call them in the morning and ask :) not sure on what price they will give you though but you may to pay a small fee i think?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yeah that should be possible. You just need to call them in the morning and ask :) not sure on what price they will give you though but you may to pay a small fee i think?

cool cheers, thanks for the swift reply, Amazon sell the Antec 1200 for 120 quid, but would rather pcs source it, as it would save the trouble of myself sorting it.

ps have some rep.

Rakk

The Awesome
You probably actually want to wait to get a response from one of the PCS staff though about that :)

pcdan

Bronze Level Poster
tom i sent a antec 1200 few weeks back
and they set it up for me
got it back friday
and it all works fine :)
well u might wanna get amazon to send it directly instead of amazon sending it to you else its gunna be like £25 extra shipping which i kinda done.
well i payed £130 for it prob a month for it :(
top fan gives nice cool air out of it :)