Another very satisfied customer - many thanks to those who have helped/contributed

toonarama

Bronze Level Poster
All

I've had my PC for almost a week now and (hoping to not tempt fate) I am delighted with it and delighted with my whole buying experience
so here is a quick review.

Pre-order

The website and configurator are logically presented and easy to use making speccing a PC very easy.

The forum is an absoulute godsend for those of us who lack the expertise to choose the best components. I was provided
with lots of invaluable advice which helped me come up with a spec I was very happy with. I dare say it I had
used the helpline the support would have been just as good.

Order

From order date to availability for dispatch took only 9 days. I know this is occasionally an issue but I was more than
happy with this and it was ready quicker than I anticipated so I had to delay delivery. I guess it must have helped that
I didn't require credit and had a fairly basic spec. The automated emails kept me informed of progress.

Processed Date 11-04-2011
Pre-Production Date 12-04-2011
Build Date 18-04-2011
Test Date 19-04-2011
QC Date 19-04-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 20-04-2011
Dispatch Date 26-04-2011

Packaging and Delivery

Was within the 24 hour timeslot and although it was passed to a 3rd Party agent arrived safely. The bottom of the box had come away slightly due to the tape
either not being applied properly or being dislodged in transit but all seemed ok.

Starter pack

Excellent resource for us noobs.

PC

I'm not risking opening it unless I have to (!) but from what I can see through the vents all seems very tidy. So far
everything is working like a dream.

Tech support.

Thought I needed to ring tech support (got through within a couple of minutes) and was very satisfied with the friendly and
useful advice I was given. Comforting to know that PCS have the ability to remotely access the computer; much easier than trying to
follow advice over the 'phone. Full credit to the technician for not laughing out loud when one of the "problems" I had was due to
me not connecting the supplied audio lead and he resolved my other query (wasn't sure if the fans were working) by downloading some
very useful monitoring software.

Again special thanks to the "forum experts" (you know who you are) who also provide invaluable technical support.

Finally, special thanks to those who worked on my order

Built By Adam Kirby
Tested By Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By Craig Whiteley
Packed By Liam Ramsden

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Open 'er up!

Uhm, glad you are happy with it, and now you can look back on the process and say you enjoyed it...even if it didnt feel like it at the time! :D

Fear

Prolific Poster
Before Nemesis gets here, Pics we must have Pics there is rep in it for you ;) and good to hear your happy with your new machine :D