After about 4 years....

CaseSensitive

It arrived !

To be fair I initially started looking 4 years ago but it was only May 10th when I ordered and May 26th when it arrived. It replaced a 9 year old machine.

Needless to say the i5-2500 cpu, 8gb memory, Radeon 6850 and 1tb hdd blew the old machine out of the water and at the same time blew my mind !

I asked for a quiet machine.... ordered the Sileo case. I didn't realise that I wouldn't even know it was switched on when it was running ! The speed of the thing compared to my last pc is simply stunning.

It's not some mega gaming machine with multiple gfx cards, ssd drives, overclocked cpu and whatever costing £ssssss but PCS still treated this customer with the same care and attention it appears to treat all it's customers.

Emails and texts at each stage of production, superb build quality and packaging and a careful and timely courier and sub-contract courier. I know these have let pcs and their customers down occasionally but I can't fault my delivery.

To be perfectly honest, I really don't know what more I could have asked for.

This is the third pc I have had a hand in that has been build by PCS. Eldest son and youngest's ex both took my advice. I can't see it being the last as long as friends and acquanitances ask me for recommendations.

Please PCS.... just keep doing what you're doing now. You're good at it !!!