1.25GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti 448 CORE (Ltd Edition Superfast Card)

Morne

Bought my pc about a year ago and everything has been running great. But recently i have been seeing GPU tempratures off 80c while play Diablo 3. Firstly, i checked my box to make sure all the fans were running fine and found one lying ontop off the Graphics Card, not sure how or why, seeing as its the first time i've openend it to check. Now, even after removing it i'm still hitting 80-87c while playing. Is this usual for this Graphics Crad to be running this hot? Any idea how i can improve the temp inside the box? Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
most likely a build up of dust in the heatsink my 580 runs around those temps too and its dusty. compressed air doesnt do alot short of taking the casing and fans off and lightly brushing the dust out theres not alot else you can do and that will void the warrenty on your card with the supplier most likely

Sleinous

Author Level
Those temps are about right on auto fan speeds, if you want lower temps download and install something like EVGA Precision X, and set the fan speed manually, more noise but a cooler running card. The 448 core always did run quite hot unfortunately!