Why is the PCS 240mm Frostflow AIO Liquid Cooler so cheap?

thomor

Bronze Level Poster
I'm looking to upgrade to an AIO cooling setup, but wondering what is the difference between the PCS Frostflow 240mm and the Corsair H100x 240mm, there is a £30 price difference, which is about the same as you'd expect stepping from 240mm to a 280mm within the Corsair range. So which should I get? Obviously I'd like to save money but I worry about such a large price difference and whether the PCS one is reliable/as good.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm looking to upgrade to an AIO cooling setup, but wondering what is the difference between the PCS Frostflow 240mm and the Corsair H100x 240mm, there is a £30 price difference, which is about the same as you'd expect stepping from 240mm to a 280mm within the Corsair range. So which should I get? Obviously I'd like to save money but I worry about such a large price difference and whether the PCS one is reliable/as good.
It’s not possible to advise on singular components as they all depend on each other. If you post your full specs we can advise further.

It’s just the difference between a generic and branded option, obviously performance on a Corsair cooler will far outperform a budget option also.