Unbranded cases?

Valkyrie

I was looking through your selection of cases earlier and I saw something that caught my eye: the cases in the photos have your logo on them. Would it be possible to allow people to order a case (for an extra cost, of course) without the branding? I just find that it ruins the aesthetics of the case. An example below:

6_big.jpg

Meds

To be honest I don't think that it will be available with the T900 case as all cases we have in stock are branded. As far as I am aware (please call sales to double check if ordering!) the following cases are not branded;

CM690 II Advanced
CM Elite 310 Blue
Antec 900
CM HAF 922 & HAF-X
Cosmos 1000
CM Sniper
Corsair Graphite 600

I hope this helps.

Valkyrie

=[

And i know its a personal opinion sort of thing but in my eyes, the thing that ruins the aesthetics of that case is that the designer put pen to paper.

True, it isn't the nicest case in the world, but it is the best looking/best performing case this side of £100 on the site.

Sweeney47

True, it isn't the nicest case in the world, but it is the best looking/best performing case this side of £100 on the site.

Yeah, thats the reason I got it, didnt see the point on spending double the money for essentially the same thing but with a different look... I spend 98% of my time looking at my Monitor 1% at the Keyboard and 1% at the Tower...

That is also why the branding doesnt bother me, the one on top is small and I barely notice it, the one on the side is facing away from me at a wall so I don't see it... Its better than having HEWLETT PACKARD written down the side :eek: