So, the otherhalf is a Apple fanboy...

Aza

Rising Star
Other half went to Cardiff today, to visit his mate who works for Apple as he was having a mini watch-party with his flatmate and a few of their colleagues.
I got sent this during the evening...
Open Blank 8.jpeg

Not sure who ended up winning the bingo, but its a tradition they do it seems... Even got asked if I wanted a copy (yet im in a different city and not watching the release/presentation thing anyway)

I also dont know what some of them mean.... whats a sherlocked app?

Aza

Rising Star
....would you believe me if I said I hadnt figured out how google works yet so I needed to ask? :rolleyes:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Touché, that’s up there with ‘what is drugs?’

OMG, that's the best thing I've seen for a long time!

Back in my old days, I took a sicky from a crappy job I was working at the time and used the excuse that I had scurvy. I had no idea what scurvy was but had heard of it somewhere and it was just on my brain. They sacked me there and then. I thought they were being unreasonable 🤣

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

Back in my old days, I took a sicky from a crappy job I was working at the time and used the excuse that I had scurvy. I had no idea what scurvy was but had heard of it somewhere and it was just on my brain. They sacked me there and then. I thought they were being unreasonable 🤣
You are a living meme!

D

Deleted member 41971

ah I see, @SpyderTracks was actually a pirate sailing the seven seas and managed to get scurvy whilst sword duelling for plunder

No idea why you were fired though 🤷‍♂️