Show us clips of our system being built.

Kergon

So just been sat here, my system has gone into testing. I'm like a kid at Christmas i can't wait to get back to pc gaming after 7 years away!

But I was thinking what would be a really cool feature is if pcs equipped their team that build the computers with go pros or something, then when its all done and dusted send the customer a edited video showing their pc being built.

I would absolutely love this, and you can be sure it would be shared in all of my social media in all of its glory!

So PCS get the free advertising as well :) ..

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Would be expensive to do in terms of storage of all the video clips etc, but I could see it being a thing for an extra £50 on your order 😂

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Would be expensive to do in terms of storage of all the video clips etc, but I could see it being a thing for an extra £50 on your order [emoji23]
Music and a commentary would be £100 extra. Titles and end credits another £25 and if you want a presentation boxed BluRay copy that's another £50.

When can we expect your order? [emoji6]

Via Tapatalk

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Music and a commentary would be £100 extra. Titles and end credits another £25 and if you want a presentation boxed BluRay copy that's another £50.

When can we expect your order? [emoji6]

Via Tapatalk

Mine's already in Testing now so I won't be making that order, would pay £100 for it to be deconstructed and rebuilt on camera LMAO

Kergon

Mine's already in Testing now so I won't be making that order, would pay £100 for it to be deconstructed and rebuilt on camera LMAO
This has been the longest 17 days of my life, so I don't think I would be willing to do that 🤣 .. at the start of the process though I would definitely consider the extra £100

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm not entirely sure that other customers would want PCS to employ people to video your build instead of employing people to build their PCs.... [emoji848]

Via Tapatalk