RTX Super

Mustafo95

Silver Level Poster
fml, now I understand why people advise to just get the computer when you need it and not wait for another "just around the corner" new, shiny component

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Tbh, I got an RTX 2060 in April and am now really, really wishing I'd waited for Navi. For the choice of Navi or a much improved 2060.

debiruman665

Enthusiast
If they do come out later in mxm format, the resell market for mxm is almost empty that if your reasonably priced your card you wll have an easy time to resell.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If they do come out later in mxm format, the resell market for mxm is almost empty that if your reasonably priced your card you wll have an easy time to resell.

Problem with mxm upgrades is you need a compatible bios which very few manufacturers do, so it’s kinda obsolete. It doesn’t appear that there are even any custom bios still floating about.

debiruman665

Enthusiast
Problem with mxm upgrades is you need a compatible bios which very few manufacturers do, so it’s kinda obsolete. It doesn’t appear that there are even any custom bios still floating about.

There hardly any mxm compatible laptops it's like you would be selling a Clevo card to another Clevo owner in all instances.