rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

decaro

Enthusiast
Chances are you will have your pc by the weekend at the rate things are going, good luck
Well I'm not too sure, I chose a 3600 and they are now out of stock and support wont tell me if my order was assigned one in time even tho I ordered on 29th of October so I could still be waiting come December.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
I think you are okay, I had a thermaltake external fan that is out of stock and my order has been built, I think they would have notified you by now if there was going to be a missing component to ask if you want to change to an alternative

decaro

Enthusiast
I think you are okay, I had a thermaltake external fan that is out of stock and my order has been built, I think they would have notified you by now if there was going to be a missing component to ask if you want to change to an alternative
Ok cool, im just hoping I do get it soon because ive been without a functioning desktop machine for a few weeks now.

Interstellar

My pc has been waiting for dispatch since yesterday afternoon.

Kind of concerned, because I have a tracking number and everything, but DPD says they are still waiting for the package. So idk what’s going on.

decaro

Enthusiast
My pc has been waiting for dispatch since yesterday afternoon.

Kind of concerned, because I have a tracking number and everything, but DPD says they are still waiting for the package. So idk what’s going on.
Perhaps DPD only collect packages on certain days or every other day, dont worry about it, the longest wait is over.

My pc just got dispatched half an hour ago does that mean it’ll come Friday or that it could potentially come tomorrow? Either way I’m excited and fortune to have it done so quickly :)