rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

IBrown

Hey all, I ordered on 21st of December, 3070 3800x. Only email I've received since order date was on 29th saying my order had been in processing for 5-6 days. Called yesterday and they said I'm still waiting on the gpu, everything else is there. I'm still pre production on 22 working days now, just wondering if anyone has ordered after the 21st and already moved past pre production? Saw in the sticky thread that they're doing orders by date so want to know if there mightve been a mistake somewhere along the line. Thanks!

Jonathan Formosa

Hey all, I ordered on 21st of December, 3070 3800x. Only email I've received since order date was on 29th saying my order had been in processing for 5-6 days. Called yesterday and they said I'm still waiting on the gpu, everything else is there. I'm still pre production on 22 working days now, just wondering if anyone has ordered after the 21st and already moved past pre production? Saw in the sticky thread that they're doing orders by date so want to know if there mightve been a mistake somewhere along the line. Thanks!
Most of the people who are getting the GPU are around 24 - 25 days don't quote me on that but that is what I have seen on this chat. Hopefully not to long for you now.

Runts0139

Ordered on the 23rd and got my package today i dont know why you havent had yours before mine.

IBrown

Most of the people who are getting the GPU are around 24 - 25 days don't quote me on that but that is what I have seen on this chat. Hopefully not to long for you now.
Yeah agreed. I've kept up with this thread since I ordered, so was expecting the same but then saw recently 2 people go into building and then testing, both on 19 days, at which point I was on 20. One has already received their rig, hence my slight confusion.

GioSte

Just received my package the PC is in top shape, could not thank PCS more, they even gave a gigabyte 3070 which is a plus for me
;)
Congratulations and enjoy :) i hope i'll get mine soon, 15 days pre production at the moment

Last edited:

Gduff98

Hi all, Just a quick question to try roughly judge the time scale on my order my order, was placed on the 12.12.20 originally had ordered a 3080 but looking at lack of 3080s I changed to a 3070 as I think it will arrive quicker. I amended my order on 18/01/21 How long have people being waiting after switching to 3070?

Everything else is in stock so fingers cross the wait is not long 🥳

Jonathan Formosa

Hi all, Just a quick question to try roughly judge the time scale on my order my order, was placed on the 12.12.20 originally had ordered a 3080 but looking at lack of 3080s I changed to a 3070 as I think it will arrive quicker. I amended my order on 18/01/21 How long have people being waiting after switching to 3070?

Everything else is in stock so fingers cross the wait is not long 🥳
It didn't take me to long, I switched to a 3070 last Thursday and my PC is in building. I was at 47 working days.

Ungaro87

God the waiting is killing me! Ordered mine on the 03.01.2020 and people from mid December are getting their now...Still got another 2 weeks wait I estimate. I'm starting to rock back and forth as I grow madder each day. I just hope they don't run out of 3070s before I get mine. I might cry.

GioSte

God the waiting is killing me! Ordered mine on the 03.01.2020 and people from mid December are getting their now...Still got another 2 weeks wait I estimate. I'm starting to rock back and forth as I grow madder each day. I just hope they don't run out of 3070s before I get mine. I might cry.
I orderd on 30.12.2020 and i'm also worried about 3070 stock levels:( hope i'll get mine soon

Ungaro87

I orderd on 30.12.2020 and i'm also worried about 3070 stock levels:( hope i'll get mine soon
Please keep us updated if you get a production date or anything. It gives me an idea of when I might get mine. I'm predicting 1st week of Feb based on other people's order dates and dispatch dates. 🤞