Pre production working days

AshAJ

DPD only collect once a day, or it may even be less at the moment depending on staffing issues etc, so usually they're collected after 3pm and you'll get an email once they're collected.

Yeah don’t think my order made it to dispatched, would of got a update by now?

AshAJ

Depends if it's been collected or not yet.

If you haven't received anything by 7pm, either call or chat on the webchat and get saturday delivery.

Where is this webchat, was looking for ages other day and couldn’t for life of me find it haha

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Where is this webchat, was looking for ages other day and couldn’t for life of me find it haha
It's not very easy to find.... If you go on the contact us page, scroll right down to the bottom and it's on the bottom right of the footer

1593710204206.png

keithbeaks

Enthusiast
Mine was in testing for over 30 hours, so was awaiting dispatch
How long did you wait for dispatch, mines been ready since 8am but haven’t received a update, guess mine not coming till after weekend now ☹

I think I went into dispatch before you by a few hours.

elliotfincher

If you haven't received anything by 7pm, either call or chat on the webchat and get saturday delivery.

Mine was also awaiting dispatch all day (and still is), if I ask for Saturday delivery will I have to pay extra? On the order amendments it says it will be £19, and I'm not sure I can justify that.

AshAJ

Mine was in testing for over 30 hours, so was awaiting dispatch

I think I went into dispatch before you by a few hours.

Yeah mine didn’t make it out unfortunately, so going to phone them as soon as they’re open and get it delivered for Saturday, don’t want it sat in depot all weekend.

JackAtkinson169

So my order was placed on 24th June, went into pre-production on the 26th June and i'm currently on working day 7 of pre production. Estimated build date is the 24th July, which would make it 22 working days before its even started building. So i'm realistically looking at 37 days from start to finish :( Seriously hoping this number comes down significantly haha

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So my order was placed on 24th June, went into pre-production on the 26th June and i'm currently on working day 7 of pre production. Estimated build date is the 24th July, which would make it 22 working days before its even started building. So i'm realistically looking at 37 days from start to finish :( Seriously hoping this number comes down significantly haha
Once it's in building its typically built on one day, tested overnight, and shipped the day after. :)

cjohob

The end of another working week rolls around and I have another weekend to kill without my beautiful new laptop. My old one bricked itself in the first week of lockdown. The last bit of stock (chassis) for my new one finally arrived on Tuesday this week. Still no "in building" notification though. I've just wait to get through that queueueueueue...

JackAtkinson169

My expected build date gets earlier with each 5 day update i get, only a few days, but at least it shows that things are on the up for PCS and their build team! :D

thyuro

They were the longest 23 waiting days from the moment I ordered my PC and until it was dispatched.

I had my PC for a week now and although it gave me some headaches before I had it up and running, everything is fine now. I've ordered the PC without a GPU as I had a MSI GTX 1660 Gaming X and a brand new Dark Rock pro 4 cooler (this was a bit of a tight fit in the Corsair Icue 220t case with everything already in place). The MSI card wasn't recognised by the mother board (Asus TUF x570 plus gaming) so I had to use a 10years old nvidia to get into BIOS and change the PCIe 1 settings from auto to gen3 which done the trick.
CPU running constantly at 4000 GHz with a idle temp of 42*C

Another happy customer, thanks PCS.

AB2112

I had three updates and all stated that the PC would go into building on Friday the 10th July, even the update yesterday.

Just an hour ago it went into building (21 working days), at eight at night(!) Just goes to show even the most recent updates can be inaccurate, and 2-3 days earlier than expected is a nice benefit because, with any luck, it may get here before the weekend.

How long have people been finding there PC sits in the building stage for? I’ve been in that since just before 11am this morning, so hoping to move through to testing tomorrow.