PCS price updates

xedative

How often does PCS update their PC component prices to match the current insane situation with parts, especially GPUs? If the prices started trickling down in, say, June, would PCS prices be changing alongside monthly? Every few months? Every other week?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How often does PCS update their PC component prices to match the current insane situation with parts, especially GPUs? If the prices started trickling down in, say, June, would PCS prices be changing alongside monthly? Every few months? Every other week?
The configurator reflects price changes on a daily basis, hence why we’ve seen some big fluctuations on build costs recently.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The configurator reflects price changes on a daily basis, hence why we’ve seen some big fluctuations on build costs recently.
That damn green bar!!

I remembered a while ago when a £1,300 build turned into a £1,400 build overnight. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Just for context on how drastically it can change

Citrus_9

Expert
Every Monday price changes. You can save your quote and freeze the total price for 5 days. I've noticed a few Euro price drops on Wednesday or Thursday. But that could be just a few Euro. I've bought mine nearly a month ago for around 20 Euro more than it was a few days back. Just got tired waiting and checking prices as in that time some parts could go out of stock and I would have got stuck waiting longer. I did a right choice, because some parts did happen to go out of stock after I made a purchase. Currently it's assembled and with FedEx on the way to my hands 🤗 Prices change quite often. If price increases, it shows a demand and possibly may go out of stock soon. If price drops, it could show a new delivery received. But that's purely just my interpretations based on not having what else to do on my free time 🙃

That's madness! 5900x is very hard to get hold of though, I'm not really surprised due to demand / low stocks, but it's just not a good value proposition at all at that mark up.
i remember back in the day thinking why the hell would i go for a 5800x over a 5900 its only £50 extra for 12 cores now it seems to have found its place in the 5000 series lineup with its price the 5900x is very hard to get hold of :( compared to other companys a 5900x is still cheaper then most with pcs