PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Sorry to have to ask but you might know, I have looked but maybe missed the info if present... but... would that work with Hitman 1 and 2 on Steam at all? It's unclear for me.
I'm assuming of course that the original plan of combining the maps of previous entries in the series into the latest game is still a thing (like the maps/missions of 1 can be played in 2)
Hitman 3 is not currently available on Steam - it is just the Epic games platform at the moment due to an exclusive deal.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Hitman 3 is not currently available on Steam - it is just the Epic games platform at the moment due to an exclusive deal.

Ah, of course... I should've considered that possibility. I can wait tbh as I've spent enough this year on some baptismal games for the new PC (and then there's that backlog omg) but ideally I'd like the full and finished Hitman experience before I really get into it.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Thanks to @AgentCooper for pointing me to Max Payne 3 for £8.49 instead of £17.99

Not bad, pretty much what it goes for on major Steam sales. I've had this one wishlisted for years now, it's the oldest one there along with Spec Ops: The Line, but just never get around to either. Maybe next time...

CMP01

Enthusiast
Metro exodus enhanced edition for £9 on Fanatical!

Oooh so very tempting and a great price. I just told myself this week after falling for RDR2 that's it no more until next year but the first two Metro's were pretty good and I missed Exodus on XBGP...
(and there's still my 20 or so must play game backlog too... argh!)

Dude, you've put me in a tough spot with this.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Happy Thursday everyone. At 4pm today your free games from Epic will be the highly regarded A Plague Tale: Innocence…

And some mad looking fighting game I’ve never heard of called Speed Brawl…

These should raise the heart rate of anyone who’s been playing Train Sim World for the last week.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Happy Thursday everyone. At 4pm today your free games from Epic will be the highly regarded A Plague Tale: Innocence…

And some mad looking fighting game I’ve never heard of called Speed Brawl…

These should raise the heart rate of anyone who’s been playing Train Sim World for the last week.
Ooo, Plague Tale is supposed to be incredible, looking forward to that one!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just came across this site, and it all appears to be legit. Just to be safe, I didn't use any of the links from the site, I loaded up the games clients and searched for the individual games and they are indeed free...

I only took the Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 and Syndicate 1 & 2 offers, but they're all good games.