PC Game Deals!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've had a persistant headache all day, and blurry vision since last night. Considering one of the disabilities I have, that combination of symptoms is one to look out for, I've booked an eye test tomorrow. If things are serious, I could need to go to hospital in the next few days and legitimately be looking at a couple of months off work recovering from surgery. I hope I'm okay, but that time off work would actually be useful for catching up on games. :LOL:

The joys of being disabled! 😔
Goodluck mate

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've had a persistant headache all day, and blurry vision since last night. Considering one of the disabilities I have, that combination of symptoms is one to look out for, I've booked an eye test tomorrow. If things are serious, I could need to go to hospital in the next few days and legitimately be looking at a couple of months off work recovering from surgery. I hope I'm okay, but that time off work would actually be useful for catching up on games. :LOL:

Big thoughts going out to you, hope all’s ok 👍🏼

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Wishi8ng you a speedy recovery

rouchie

Rising Star

Fingers crossed that all is good!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Come to paris to enjoy free museum with me :D

D

Deleted member 41971

Totally forgot about this weeks Epic store freebie:

The Spectrum Retreat, a puzzle, physics type game, looks interesting:

decent reviews on steam

CMP01

Enthusiast

Also disabled (though more an invisible thing) but I've been in similar straits.

Hoping it's an easy fix and easier recovery and you're back at it asap. All the best.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Have been dipping my toes into Layers of Fear the last couple of nights, so decided to get this bad boy:

It means I can have a go at Layers of Fear 2 once I get around to finishing the first one. I've also got The Medium and the Blair Witch game to play too - both are pretty well reviewed. I already owned Observer, but it hasn't dragged me in yet. Nice little bundle to be fair!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Have been dipping my toes into Layers of Fear the last couple of nights, so decided to get this bad boy:

It means I can have a go at Layers of Fear 2 once I get around to finishing the first one. I've also got The Medium and the Blair Witch game to play too - both are pretty well reviewed. I already owned Observer, but it hasn't dragged me in yet. Nice little bundle to be fair!
Have you tried this one:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Have you tried this one:

No. Partly because I'm a big scaredy cat, and partly because it's co-op and I'm not sure if it'd be enjoyable as a single-player game.

D

Deleted member 41971

epic free games for later today thurs 8th July 2021

Capture - Copy.JPG

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

CMP01

Enthusiast
This weeks Epic freebies:

Obduction from the creators of Myst:

And Offworld Trading Company which they've had on there before:

Just got Offworld Trading Company. Looks interesting enough and I like the art style, hoping it's better for me than Surviving Mars (which Epic had as a freebie a couple months back) We'll see...

Generally, I like Epic's freebies (I have Control, PoE and Overcooked 2 installed from them rn) but it does hell for my backlog, which I've had to curate and cut hard down to 20 or so games waiting and almost that number installed... and more coming down the line (nm 100-150 on Steam, which is apparently peanuts compared to many) Honestly, makes it really hard to decide on a new one once I've finished or got my fill of the last. I'm almost at the point where I might as well post up a list and ask folks to decide for me based on their experience playing them...

Thing is, I got really ill a few years ago. Couldn't play a thing but promised myself once I was a bit better (while knowing I'd never fully recover) I would, as previously my life had little time for games, only grinding so hard I got ill. So from that point I saved up for a new PC for later and bought many games I'd either missed before or wanted for after on sales. Well, even with a limit of £50 or so for the two big Steam sales each year that added up to a LOT over 5 years or so.