Passing the time waiting for an order

woodyus

Has anyone else after ordering on here developed the muscle memory of coming back to the order page every few minutes to check if the status has changed?

Anyone got any suggestions for how to waste the next couple of weeks?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Pretend there's a pandemic affecting the whole world and that your government has put you in lock-down indefinitely......

Rakk

The Awesome
Been there, done that :) And yes your F5 key on your keyboard may well suffer.

Afraid I don't have any suggestions for using that time up mind in our current state of lockdown and restrictions, mostly what I'm doing is gaming and Netflix (though to be honest that isn't really that much different to normal .... :)) - though that may not help you much

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I would suggest coming up with a working solution for the Flux Capacitor, I've done a little:

flux-capacitor.jpg

dogbot

Bright Spark
Oh boy - just had an e-mail order now in testing. That is after 8 working days (ordered 26 March). I have to say that the time goes quite quickly second time around. Also the laptop is for my granddaughter so there is no need for me to be chewing my toenails.

P.S. There is no need for you all to be in a state of flux.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh boy - just had an e-mail order now in testing. That is after 8 working days (ordered 26 March). I have to say that the time goes quite quickly second time around. Also the laptop is for my granddaughter so there is no need for me to be chewing my toenails.
That's pretty impressive !