order missing monitor and power cable?

Ahlikx

I received my pc order today and with it I ordered an AOC monitor aswell, but upon opening the packaging it seems I'm missing the power cable and the monitor from my order.

at first we mightve thought it was coming separately but because I'm missing the power cable aswell I don't think that's the case? I've never posted on the forums but assumed this was the best spot if somebody could help me?

Rakk

The Awesome
Normally I think the monitor would come in a separate box/delivery (though normally at the same time)

But yes I'd give PCS a call to double check on the monitor and presuming you mean the power cable for the PC if it isn't there tell them about that as well - I presume you did check in the welcome box as well in case the power cable is in there)

Ahlikx

Normally I think the monitor would come in a separate box/delivery (though normally at the same time)

But yes I'd give PCS a call to double check on the monitor and presuming you mean the power cable for the PC if it isn't there tell them about that as well - I presume you did check in the welcome box as well in case the power cable is in there)
yea I've got a bunch of other cables except for the power cable in the welcome box