One of our processor is missing...

shagly

I've just noticed that the KS version of the i9-9900 has gone missing from the configure list. ⁉ Not greyed out, just out.
Well, that'll be out of my build list then. 🙄

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've just noticed that the KS version of the i9-9900 has gone missing from the configure list. ⁉ Not greyed out, just out.
Well, that'll be out of my build list then. 🙄
Intel have astronomic supply issues, so much that their partners have sued them for impacting their sales. Unfortunately most Intel chips are in short supply.

No Intel chip is worth it over an AMD equivalent though anyway.

Their in such trouble that their reissuing an old 24nm processor from around 2012 and calling it a new chip just so they can meet demands, its an absolute joke.

Seriously, avoid intel at all costs. If you think their chips are good, each time their hit with a security issue, another OS or BIOS patch needs to be written which further reduces performance. A lot of security analysts have said that they reckon the only way they'll be truly safe is by disabling hyperthreading which would just totally anihilate any performance gains anywhere.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I gather the 9900KS was also a limited edition product. So maybe PCS's supply of those has run out.

This special edition processor will be available for a limited time only and can be found at retailers worldwide.

Not that the 9900KS (aka Keep Spending) was necessarily a good buy...