NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

Know how you feel bud. I'm a first time PC buyer my xbox is literally redundant sitting in corner because I refuse to play it (I have now fully committed myself to master pc race lol). Keep going on steam adding games to the wishlist lol.

Hah, I think that’s part of it – I know going into PC gaming that it‘s going to be a hassle. That’s part of the fun. But every day that passes without even knowing if I’m going to get a machine before 2021 I just feel exhausted! With the recent tech issues I’m already looking up how to underclock the card I don’t have. I mean, I can’t help but constantly reassess if it’s worth it.

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
Hah, I think that’s part of it – I know going into PC gaming that it‘s going to be a hassle. That’s part of the fun. But every day that passes without even knowing if I’m going to get a machine before 2021 I just feel exhausted! With the recent tech issues I’m already looking up how to underclock the card I don’t have. I mean, I can’t help but constantly reassess if it’s worth it.

I can't see it being next year it'll be before then especially with other options becoming available.

yousaidit

can i ask around what time you ordered ? (or maybe the order number) ?
I regret trying to order on other websites first and only ordered the build around 5pm on the 17th of september... :(
2:10 pm on the 17th it says processed at. I am not getting my hopes up until it’s in testing.

D

Deleted member 103489

My build is now on day 5, but this was probably due to the psu and briaded cables issue on Saturday.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 169
D

Deleted member 103489

What’s this now? Didn’t see your previous message about psu issue?
Yeah the psu i chose did not fit the briaded cables, so they have chnaged this to corsair 1200 HX..they only got back to my email Monday evening to get the ball rolling again on my pc build.

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Yeah the psu i chose did not fit the briaded cables, so they have chnaged this to corsair 1200 HX..they only got back to my email Monday evening to get the ball rolling again on my pc build.
Oh right. What case did you choose out of interest?

D

Deleted member 103489

Yeah I upped my case to the Fractal Meshify for that same reason. What was your original PSU? I’ve gone for the 850w Corsair RMx
It was corsair 1200 HXI changed to 1200 HX

Very nice case i do like the all black look.