Noctua NH-D14 or Thermaltake Silver arrow also fitting?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
ok ive changed my mind again on a cpu cooler untill i can afford my water cooling setup from reviews the majority say these are the 2 best air coolers on the market. As far as looks go im not to bothered as i prefer lots of cooling rather than windows so im more inclined to base my choices on performance so i need to decide between these two. Also im confused about fitting as id want to fit the coolers so the exhaust is blowing upwards can the cpu coolers be fitted in this way as the majority i see in systems blow horizontally rather than vertically.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
fan size makes no difference as anything i do gpu/cpu intensive i do wearing headphones so noise isnt really an issue the only issue as i said is fitting vertically rather than horizontally anyone know is there any difference?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
another thing..... wow those amazon prices are expensive both coolers can be sourced alot cheaper.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
why not email both companies to ask how they can be mounted? I find most manufacturers love getting e-mails of customers. well coolit and akasa do.