New Tornado R9

Hi purchased a Tornado R9.

On start-up I'm getting CPU Fan Error! Press F1 to Run Setup which takes me through to the BIOS

Here I see a lot of info that is little out my area....
I can see under Fan Profile CPU Fan is reading N/A, there are two other fans giving an RPM in this section.
I've managed to get through the BIOS by exiting without saving and all appears normal so far. I've windows set-up and dowdloads whirring etc. Importantly there's no smoke.
When I change the profile on DOCP from the current settings to default and back again I get a message about "performance is usually best when memory clock: etc etcetc"

So do I have a problem?
Can I expect to have to navigate through the BIOS on this kind of advanced machine?

steaky360

Do the fans connected to your cooler spin up when you turn on the PC or are they both off?

There should be a cable connecting the pump/cooler (attached to your CPU) to your motherboards CPU Fan header, check to see if that has come loose (it might be easier to simply remove and replace it).

Of the fans on the top of the case only one is spinning up, the rear most one spins up the front most one does not spin. What's more the front most one attempts to spin for a moment and then stops.

These have pipe work to the the cooler/pump (the big round thing in the middle of the mother board!).

The big round thing has LEDs which light up, I can't tell if has got anything inside it that should be spinning around and isn't.

Sorry for the crapness of the explanations....I'm embarrassed.

Apologies edit..

Last edited: