New to the pc gaming world

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Tbf I understand that but I did manage to get it for £350 so I didn’t think I could do much better for that price haha.
That is a very good price for it, at that price it’s a no brainier. @sck451 is perfectly right, it’s not at all a bad monitor, that wasn’t my intention to put across, and at that price you certainly couldn’t have done better.

jk12333

Bronze Level Poster
It's worth saying to reassure you that it won't be a bad experience at all – it's a wonderful monitor – but it's just not the value for money option, and it's not worth spending extra hundreds of pounds on an extra-powerful graphics card to make sure you get it to its highest refresh rate.
CaseCORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Extra Case Fans2x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardNOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemNO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaNO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
BrowserGoogle Chrome™
Warranty3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

This was build I was going for on the pc to match the monitor any thoughts? Only thing I question was the CPU as dunno if it’s overkill just for high end gaming?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
CaseCORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Extra Case Fans2x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardNOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemNO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaNO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
BrowserGoogle Chrome™
Warranty3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

This was build I was going for on the pc to match the monitor any thoughts? Only thing I question was the CPU as dunno if it’s overkill just for high end gaming?
Warzone can utilise quite a few cores, and more and more games are using 8 and upwards.

If the budget is there, I'd say stick with it, if you're wanting to reduce budget, you could lower CPU to 5800x and GPU to 3070/ti without affecting performance too much.

jk12333

Bronze Level Poster
Warzone can utilise quite a few cores, and more and more games are using 8 and upwards.

If the budget is there, I'd say stick with it, if you're wanting to reduce budget, you could lower CPU to 5800x and GPU to 3070/ti without affecting performance too much.
That’s my thought, just I can afford either but is the performance I’m getting worth the value for price. As eventually the cpu will be removed for newer.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That’s my thought, just I can afford either but is the performance I’m getting worth the value for price. As eventually the cpu will be removed for newer.
To upgrade the GPU to a newer generation you'd have to replace the motherboard and possibly the RAM as well, but you won't need to replace the CPU for the lifetime of the build (7 -10) years

jk12333

Bronze Level Poster
To upgrade the GPU to a newer generation you'd have to replace the motherboard and possibly the RAM as well, but you won't need to replace the CPU for the lifetime of the build (7 -10) years
Sorry that’s what I meant the GPU, hence why I trying to get the best build now as I don’t want to be buying anything down line any time soon.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry that’s what I meant the GPU, hence why I trying to get the best build now as I don’t want to be buying anything down line any time soon.
GPU there's nothing you can do about, it's pretty much the only component that can't be futureproofed, you just match it correctly to your current needs, then when it comes time, you upgrade it either because you need performance or you've stepped up resolution.

jk12333

Bronze Level Poster
Wanting to use the Corsair 5000 airflow case, but want the RGB lighting in it but the build won’t let me add them due to having fan spaces taken up any clue how I can replace them when ordering?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You might have to give PCS a call. The configurator does very basic 'fan maths' and will only account for adding more in, not removing and replacing. If you get your quote all set up and then call with your order, the agent will be able to accommodate the request. Others have had success with this method :)(y)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wanting to use the Corsair 5000 airflow case, but want the RGB lighting in it but the build won’t let me add them due to having fan spaces taken up any clue how I can replace them when ordering?
youve already got 3 fans taken up by tge cooler but youve selected the non rgb model, just vhange that to the capellix if you want rgb.

Theres only one availabpe slot at the rear which comes with a fan.