NEW PC Stopped working! Help plz

IDarren95

I got a new pc recently and everything was fine until I started a game up, while on the main menu my monitors started flashing then everything shut down. Since then when I start my pc up my monitors don't get any signal but everything on my pc lights up and sounds like its working.

Ive tested my monitors and cable on my old pc and they all work fine so it must be something to do with my new pc.

PC Specs:
Case
CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.7GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (1 x 4GB)
Graphics Card
16GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6800 XT - HDMI, DP - DX® 12
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W CV SERIES™ CV-650 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H100x Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Ultra Quiet Fans
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
atm my new pc turns on and everything just my monitor doesnt get any signal from it.
That's not what you originally said, you need to clarify what the issue is.

That PSU is not going to be enough for the build when the GPU is being run in a game, that much is certain.

IDarren95

That's not what you originally said, you need to clarify what the issue is.

That PSU is not going to be enough for the build when the GPU is being run in a game, that much is certain.
I got a new pc recently and everything was fine until I started a game up, while on the main menu my monitors started flashing then everything shut down. Since then when I start my pc up my monitors don't get any signal but everything on my pc lights up and sounds like its working. I did clarify.

I have just noticed:

Memory (RAM)
4GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (1 x 4GB)

Is that correct? It might not explain your current issue but it will cause issues with playing games down the line for sure.

IDarren95

Are you graphics card drivers up-to-date? Just asking asthere are usually frequent updates on new graphics cards.

When you turn on the system, are there any little lighhts on to the right of the RAM sticks? There are 4 little status LEDs to indicate if it's a hardware issue....not sure what they are offhand but you can find them in your manual

I would also just check that the Graphics Card isn't loose in it's slot and that all the connectors are secure as things can work loose in transit....an issue may not become apparent till it's under load
From what I can see there is only one light next to my ram and it's just white.