My new build

steaky360

What guys you would suggest to do it?Go for cheaper one or leave it as it is?First time buying gaming pc so always want it top noch one
As I said previosuly I would phone PCS and discuss your options, the issue here is the timescales in my opinion.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Any decent 4k monitors out there?
As said, if you look to buy a 4K or 1440p 144hz monitor then the build as it is makes sense, it’s only with a 1080p screen where it’s overpowered.

Give me a mo, we’ve got a list of decent monitors on the market to consider at various budgets.

robin h 25

Any decent 4k monitors out there?
The Acer Nitro XV273K 27" 4K 144hz would be the ideal choice, but at £899, which is the cheapest 4K 144hz monitor, anything cheaper than that, your looking at 4K 60hz where prices are around £250 - £650.

All depends on the choice your now having to make, Ideally you would have wanted to post the PC spec's up first before ordering, so you can get help and advice on the system build, that best suits you're needs, be it 1080p gaming / 1440p gaming or 4K gaming so your not overspecing or overspending.

Sammykaz

As said, if you look to buy a 4K or 1440p 144hz monitor then the build as it is makes sense, it’s only with a 1080p screen where it’s overpowered.

Give me a mo, we’ve got a list of decent monitors on the market to consider at various budgets.

ok.Definetly will get 4k 144hz or higher in few months time