Max Payne 3

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm really enjoying MP2
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh! Glad you’re having fun with it!

Max Payne 3 is a great game too, and the production values are much higher so it looks really good. But I don’t love it as much as the first two and I can’t put my finger on why that is. Maybe because it’s less film noir-esque?

Definitely worth playing and I’d say it’s worth £18… although a tenner would seem fairer, give the age of the title 👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm really enjoying MP2 & wondering if any of you guys have played 3, and if so what your thoughts on it are, its £17.99 on steam
3 is a great game and at the time it was ground breaking graphics and very new mechanics.

But it’s missing the dark and occult wonderfulness that the first 2 games had, it’s more of a straight cop shooter.

Don’t let that put you off though, it’s definitely still worth playing, but I wouldn’t class it in the same vein as the first 2.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
3 is a great game and at the time it was ground breaking graphics and very new mechanics.

But it’s missing the dark and occult wonderfulness that the first 2 games had, it’s more of a straight cop shooter.

Don’t let that put you off though, it’s definitely still worth playing, but I wouldn’t class it in the same vein as the first 2.
This! 👆

Explained much better than I tried to… although I’m enjoying occupying the same brain cell as you today 🙃

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

That was sort of the impression that i had got from reading stuff online and watching this but thought you guys might have an opinion somehow(y)

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
hmm steam have discontinued the bundle of all 3 max payne games that i got for £12.. will install them after i've played Battlefield V for a bit

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
hmm steam have discontinued the bundle of all 3 max payne games that i got for £12.. will install them after i've played Battlefield V for a bit
They still do it but it's just under £39, I originally got the first 2 as a package

1627594578159.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They still do it but it's just under £39, I originally got the first 2 as a package

View attachment 28323
Greenman Gaming is the place to get Max Payne 3, but they're currently out of stock, may be worth setting an email notification in case they come back in, currently priced around £6.50

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
CDKeys currently have it for £8.49, it’s been a couple of years since I’ve used them but I’ve never had any problems with purchasing from their site.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Greenman Gaming is the place to get Max Payne 3, but they're currently out of stock, may be worth setting an email notification in case they come back in, currently priced around £6.50

cheers for that, registered and added to wishlist