It's finally time!

KDC

@Robbie I appreciate you had some issues with the desktop, but I think you definitely ordered at the right time! I am still in a pre-production queue waiting for the 7950x3d :cry:.

voodoo

@Robbie I appreciate you had some issues with the desktop, but I think you definitely ordered at the right time! I am still in a pre-production queue waiting for the 7950x3d :cry:.
Mine is in testing now so they must of got some 7950x3d in stock a few days ago I was number 5 on the waiting list.

I was number 38 at the start of the week, down to 15 now so must have had a decent delivery yesterday.

At this rate I am hoping middle of next week for mine!

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Nice glad you guys are getting them soon! I hope all goes well.

Mines still in RMA, I've not heard anything on it since it got returned over a week ago :(

voodoo

Nice glad you guys are getting them soon! I hope all goes well.

Mines still in RMA, I've not heard anything on it since it got returned over a week ago :(
Mine is still in testing it did have a quality control name on my order but that's not there now for some reason it's been deleted.

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Mine is still in testing it did have a quality control name on my order but that's not there now for some reason it's been deleted.
Oh, sounds a bit strange, maybe they needed to reallocate it to someone else.

KDC

I was number 38 at the start of the week, down to 15 now so must have had a decent delivery yesterday.

At this rate I am hoping middle of next week for mine!
Oh! I’ve jumped up the queue quite a bit as well now - position 7 :)
No doubt mine will be ready next week just as I am due to be working the weekend :cry::LOL:

I am up to 8, might be right behind you KDC! I am now having a last minute panic that maybe I should upgrade to 1200W PSU rather than the 1000W one too! I wish it had just gone straight into production instead of giving me this time to keep messing around haha!

Reactions: KDC

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Quick update on mine...

1679658936832.png

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Is the temp coolant temp or chip temp? That's looking very nice, even for idle... that's good going on an AMD :cool:

voodoo

Only problem I have is with the windows store if I try to download an app just says pending tried a few things seen a similar post on here withsome who had the same problem can't be bothered with a full reinstall of windows think I will do without it for now.