HAF 912 plus - A new baby member of the High Air Flow family coming soon

Maestro

top1.jpg

Cooler Master adds another new member to the HAF series, the HAF 912 Plus. To carry the mission of providing the best thermal solutions, HAF 912 Plus supports two 120 mm for external radiator and high-end CPU coolers. Furthermore, the spacious interior accommodates two 200mm fans and two-- 120mm fans for better and superior airflow yet, enough to fit 12 devices and high-end GPUs such as Radeon HD5970 and Nvidia GTX 480.

HAF 912 Plus features rugged looks, massive air cooling and trademark interior that signifies performance and makes it a killer machine.

http://www.coolermaster.co.uk/product.php?product_id=6643

top5.jpg

Last edited:

Meds

Looks like a nice little case, I presume that we will be looking to stock this case yes. No doubt Maestro/PCS will confirm this this week.

W

WR

Looks like the best looking HAF so far from the YT reviews and internet Piks.

Meds

Spoken to Maestro today, he has confirmed that we will stock the HAF 912 Plus once it has been launched in the UK.

Gorman

Author Level
This is a nice improvement on the HAF, to me they are still far behind the incoming Graphite though

Nemesis

nice new addition to the family.
i take it that Antec will be following suit soon with a 602.

hmm personally i didnt like the look of the antec 600 the 300 and 900 were good though imho
do like the haf's though very nice